Codex Conquest: The Game of Book History teaches students to recognize the most important printed books of Western civilization by their nation, century, genre, and current monetary value. Along the way, students learn world history and the scenarios that influence the shape of collections at institutions.
Codex Conquest suits a variety of curricular objectives and student levels. The game can be tailored to fit subject and time specifications and is accessible to students from high school through graduate school. How deeply students engage with the content of Codex Conquest depends on your pedagogy.
The upper right hand navigation bar options allow you to:
- Play: Obtain game documents.
- Teach: Learn pedagogical options.
- Follow: Join the community.
- Design:Follow the game’s development.
- Credits: Appreciate those who contributed.